Pewter Tankard by Ingram & Hunt
This quart tulip-shaped tankard is marked by Ingram and Hunt who worked in Bewdley, England from 1780 to 1820. The mark can be found on the outside near the top handle juncture. On the outside bottom is struck “ELLIS” and below that ”PHILA.” The “A” is raised as they used to do in earlier times. The tankard is in fine condition.